PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE SHOULDN'T BE OVERWHELMING
At MPCU, we offer insurance products with features and benefits designed to suit members with different needs.
MPCU has implemented a Health Plan Benefit Programme, (The Credit Union Insurance Plan) to reimburse your everyday out-of-pocket expenses because of illness or accident to yourself or to members of your family.
These expenses include a percentage of the cost of spectacle lens once every year and dental expense up to the 70th birthday of a person.
The plan also offers major benefits in the event that you or the members of your family are unfortunate that they would require medical attention abroad, once requirement are met.
FAMILY INDEMNITY PLAN
ABOUT THE PLAN
Love lasts more than a lifetime. That’s why we help make it a bit easier for your loved ones to find comfort. Seven coverage options are available including the new Plan G.
- You can now enjoy up to One Hundred Thousand dollars coverage with the new Plan G*
- One monthly premium covers final expenses for you and up to five eligible family members (including any two persons you choose from your parents and parents-in-law)
- No medical examination required
- You are eligible to receive the full benefit (per person) where valid claims are made*
- You get lifetime insurance coverage once you enroll before age 76
WHO IS COVERED?
The plan you select can cover you and any combination of the following persons:Your spouse or significant other
- Or any combination of up to two persons from your parents or parents-in-law.These persons must be enrolled before age 76
- Your children (aged 1 through 25 and who are not yet married). Children who are permanently disabled are covered for the duration of their lives once they are enrolled before age 26.
|Plan options:||Monthly Premium||Individual Benefit|